Alexey brodovitch born 1898 ogolitchi russia died april 15 1971 le thor france american magazine art director graphic designer and photographer after fighting in the russian army in world war i brodovitch worked as a graphic designer in paris from 1920 until 1930 when he moved to new york city. Alexey brodovitch was a photographer designer and teacher however he was most famous for his art direction primarily for the magazine harpers bazaarhe spent his early life in and out of the military before spending time in paris which is where he began his career in the graphic arts
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.