Emil brunner in full heinrich emil brunner born december 23 1889 winterthur switzerland died april 6 1966 zrich swiss theologian in the reformed tradition who helped direct the course of modern protestant theology. Karl barth and emil brunner is the greatest tragic love story since romeo and juliet the friendship between barth and brunner is nearly as famous as its sudden demise brunners famous essay natural theology was responded to by the loudest nein by karl barth that the known world has heard it is . Heinrich emil brunner was born 23 december 1889 in winterthur a city in the canton of zurich in northern switzerland he studied at the universities of zurich and berlin and earned his doctorate in theology from zurich in 1913 with a dissertation entitled the symbolic element in religious knowledge
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.