Noun the power or faculty of seeing perception of objects by use of the eyes vision an act fact or instance of seeing ones range of vision on some specific occasion land is in sight. A often sights a device used to assist aim by guiding the eye as on a firearm or surveying instrument. Experience the bibles most epic stories as they come to life on a panoramic stage sight sound theatres offers unforgettable and uplifting shows. Noun she regained sight in her left eye the officers were ordered to shoot on sight keep out of sight until i tell you its ok to come out the child wandered out of sight dont let the puppy out of your sight the rabbit disappeared from sight into the tall grass the controls are hidden from sight behind a panel verb they sighted a ship in the distance
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.